|Last modified: September 20, 2018|
to provide you with essential features and services, and for other purposes.|
|Our potential usages:|
- To automatically recognize when you log in to use our services. This allows us to give you targeted product recommendations, display content tailored to your needs,
and to offer you custom features and services.
- To consider your preferences.
- To do research and diagnostics to improve content, products and services.
- To prevent fraud.
- To improve safety.
- To include ads that are relevant to your interests on Bavvel.
- To create reports. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
|Bavvel cookies have the advantage that you can use many of our services or features.|
|Approved third parties may also set cookies when interacting with Bavvel services. Third party vendors include search engines,
and measurement and analytics providers.|
|You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The Help feature of most web browsers tells you how to prevent your browser
from accepting new cookies, how to let your browser know when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies expire. If you deactivate
all cookies in your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. However, if you do this, you may need to manually adjust
some settings each time you visit a website, and some features and services may not work.|